KAFRA is looking for new employees to strengthen Housing Locations for Flex employees. You are open and ready to relocate your living situation. The city where the housing park lies will be in consultation.
At this position, you are responsible for the daily operation and management of our housing locations. You are the contact point for the residents and manage our housing location. The term “management” refers to all matters related to the living quarters and the living comfort of our residents.
You ensure a pleasant stay at our housing location(s). You are also responsible for the livability at the campus, living experience of the residents and the observance of procedures and guidelines.
You are flexible and have a positive attitude. You always act professionally in order to perform your tasks and responsibilities properly and have a 24/7 mentality. A nice challenge!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- You take care of the check-in and check-out of the residents;
- You carry out periodical checks of the living area;
- You check the housing facilities and residents on order, tidiness, safety and hygiene;
- You check the state of the inventory at the housing location and inform about shortcomings and defects;
- You ensure that vacant sleeping places are clean and ready to use at any moment;
- You are responsible for the first-line safety at our housing location;
- You address the residents on the observance of the house rules;
- You carry out light technical tasks;
- You take care of proper records in the stay-register and process it in our system;
- You report offences, damages and irregularities, relating to the house rules;
- You handle and resolve complaints within the specified deadline;
- You are available 24/7 in case of emergencies.
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMPANY?
- Minimum secondary education (MBO) level of analysis and work;
- Relevant professional experience;
- Driver’s license, category B;
- Command of the English and Polish language in speaking and writing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
We are a young and growing company with lots of potential. Our team has high work ethics. On the position you can use company car and free costs of the accommodation. The informal, multicultural work environment ensures a pleasant and unique atmosphere. We are striving at the best company results together with motivated colleagues. Your input and results will be rewarded with a related salary as well as good primary and secondary employee benefits.
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] or click here to send an e-mail right now.