VACANCY: WELFARE OFFICER
Join KaFra Housing’s team and manage housing locations for flex employees! Are you ready to take on a new and exciting adventure? KaFra is looking for dynamic individuals to manage our housing locations for flex employees. As the go-to person for our residents, you’ll be responsible for ensuring their comfort and satisfaction.
KaFra Housing is a young and dynamic company with an ambition to develop innovative housing concepts for the temporary housing of specific groups such as international employees, students and urgent housing seekers. KaFra Housing wants to set the new standard in temporary housing with ‘living as a service’. KaFra Housing currently has 15 housing locations in the Netherlands.
Take charge of our housing locations and become the go-to person for residents! As the manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing daily operations and ensuring everything runs smoothly. You’ll be the face of our housing locations and the main point of contact for residents.
You ensure a pleasant stay at our housing location(s). You are also responsible for the livability at the location, living experience of the residents and the observance of procedures and guidelines.
You are flexible and have a positive attitude. You always act professionally in order to perform your tasks and responsibilities properly. With a 24/7 mentality and a positive attitude, you’ll be up for the challenge of making our housing locations the best they can be.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- You take care of the check-in and check-out of the residents;
- You carry out periodical checks of the living area;
- You check the housing facilities and residents on order, tidiness, safety and hygiene;
- You check the state of the inventory at the housing location and inform about shortcomings and defects;
- You ensure that vacant sleeping places are clean and ready to use at any moment;
- You are responsible for the first-line safety at our housing location;
- You address the residents on the observance of the house rules;
- You carry out simple technical tasks;
- You take care of proper records in the stay-register and process it in our system;
- You report violations, damages and irregularities, relating to the house rules;
- You handle and resolve complaints within the specified deadline;
- You are available 24/7 in case of emergencies
- You are immediately available and ready to relocate your living situation. The location where you will be working can be discussed with us
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMPANY?
- You are hospitality-minded (very important!)
- Minimum secondary education (MBO) level of analysis and work;
- Relevant professional experience;
- Driver’s license, category B;
- Knowledge of the English and Polish language in speaking and writing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
We’re a dynamic and rapidly expanding organization with a team of dedicated professionals who hold themselves to the highest standards. As part of our team, you’ll have access to a company car and free accommodation, so you can focus on what really matters: delivering outstanding results. Our informal, multicultural work environment is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. You’ll feel right at home among our motivated colleagues who are all working together towards a common goal. We believe in rewarding hard work and dedication, which is why we offer an attractive salary and a range of excellent employee benefits.
Join our team and take the first step towards an exciting career with KaFra Housing. Let’s make our housing locations the envy of the industry! Send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch with you soon.