As a Welfare Officer, you are responsible for the wellbeing of the residents on our KAFRA location. You will take care of the communication at the location and provide information to the residents, surrounding, and stakeholders. Furthermore, you will monitor the existing rules on the location. By means of transparent and clear communication, the residents know what they can expect. As a Welfare Officer you will report to our Welfare Manager.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Supporting and accompany residents during their arrival, their stay, and their departure.
- Administration tasks like registration and supervision of the residents- and visitor information
- Periodic quality inspections and making sure that the rules will be followed.
- Technical support and cleaning
- Education, communication and stakeholder management
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMPANY?
You have a social, enthusiastic and strong personality and you are willing to spontaneously go the extra mile. Additionally:
- Minimum secondary education (MBO) (pre Hotel of Hospitality management);
- Experience with crowd management in a hospitable manner;
- Driver’s licence, category B;
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of Dutch language is advantage, the Welfare Officer has to learn and improve his/her knowledge of Dutch language in short term;
- Good knowledge of one of the following languages (speaking and writing): Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Hungarian, Slovakian;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience with administrative tasks;
- Work experience in similar function or minimal 5 years work experience in an international work surrounding (Hotel and/or catering industrial experience)
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
KAFRA Housing is a young company which has grown in a very short term and wants to continue this grow. The informal work surrounding results in a personal and nice work atmosphere. Together with enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues, we have the aim to reach the best company results. Your effort and results will be rewarded with a market-level salary and attractive primary and secondary employment conditions and an attractive bonus system.
- You take part on the KAFRA Development program which includes classical and online trainings;
- Talented people, we offer the chance to grow within our company;
- We organize on a regular term a drink to discuss the latest news and results with each other. At the end of the year, we also organize a pleasant Christmas dinner;
- Also, we pay attention to the fun factor, because enjoying your work is important!
Are you interested in this position? Let us know by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or call +31 (0) 88 523 7200.